Terms and Conditions of Sale
Direct any questions regarding this auction to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-533-0090.
1) In order to bid on any item you must first register on our site. You must be 18 years or older to register. Registering will require that you provide us with a valid email, phone number, and select a preferred payment method. By registering on this site you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2) It is your duty to provide us with accurate contact information and payment information if you are bidding on any items. If your contact information or payment information changes you'll need to update your account on our site if you wish to continue bidding on items.
3) Each auction is being held exclusively online. The closing dates of each item will be posted online next to each item. Note that any bids received within 4 minutes of an items' closing time will extend the items' closing time by 4 minutes. Items close at a rate of 2 items per minute.
4) There will be preview date(s) posted for each auction where you will be able to perform your own due diligence on each item in the catalog.
5) ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. Make sure you attend the auction preview. We will do our best to describe and photograph the items as best as possible though we are not held accountable in any way for any errors or differences between what was described and photographed and what was expected. As a buyer you will have to perform your own due dilengence on each item by attending the preview or bidding accordingly.
6) There will be removal date(s) posted for each auction. You will need to make arrangements to pick up all of your items during the removal date(s). If you wish to have your items shipped an additional fee will be charged by our shipping partner. Shipping rates are competitive and our shipping partner offers combined shipping to reduce costs. Failing to pick up your items before the end of the removal date will result in a $10/day storage fee on EACH item. Failing to pick up the item(s) within 7 days after the auction has closed will result in additional removal fees based on the size of each item and forfeiture of your items. There will be no refunds awarded so only bid if you can make arrangements to pick up your items during the removal date(s) or if you wish to have your items shipped. Any equipment or items that are attached must be disconnected and removed by the buyer which may require hiring professionals on your part.
7) This Auction being conducted in compliance with Section 2328 of the Commercial Code, Section 535 of the Penal Code, and the provisions of the California Civil Code.
8) We accept payment online by Credit Card and PayPal. You may also pay with a Credit Credit or Cash when picking up your items.
9) You will receive an emailed copy of your invoice from us after the auction closes detailing your winning bids and payment options.
10) A 15% Buyers Premium will be added to all sales.
11) Sales tax will be added to your purchase unless we have a valid resale certificate on file before the close of the auction.
12) You are responsible for all bids made with your bidder number. Contact us immediately if you suspect someone has illegally gained access to your account and is bidding on your behalf. Also, you must report this incident to the relevant law authorities and provide us with a copy of the filed police report. If you fail to promptly report any fraud associated with your account and fail to supply us with a copy of your police report, you will be held responsible for all bids on your behalf.
13) We reserve the right to remove items from the auction at any time without warning. You will not be held responsible for any winning bids on items that have been pulled.
14) All Sales are FINAL.