Savacool and Sons, LLC is a service based business headquartered in San Diego, CA that helps people and businesses effectively liquidate their assets throughout Southern California using our online auctions. Our service is 100% turn-key for our clients; our clients identify which items should be sold (which could be the entire contents of the home) and we do the rest. Think traditional estate sales moved online. You may review our past sales sale here. We pride ourselves in our customer service and have cultivated a growing loyal customer base. Our sales results are 100% transparent to our clients and provided in a detailed item by item report.
We are focused on growing our service area in the following markets: San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles and Palm Springs.
Sales / Account Manager
$15/hr + Bonus Per Sale
Contract To Hire (Part-Time - Full-Time)
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for professional individuals to manage each sale from start to finish. Training will be provided initially in San Diego so some travel may be required. We are looking to hire individuals that will be responsible for sales within their immediate territory (approximately a 20-30 mile radius) in Southern California including Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs and San Diego. It's a great opportunity for a self-motived individual looking to grow while helping others. We are providing per sale bonuses based on performance.
- Continue to grow our sales by creating new opportunities including building relationships with real estate agents, estate attorneys, retail, charitable foundations, senior relocation services and other opportunities.
- Must be punctual since there will be ongoing events that you will be hosting and meeting directly with our clients.
- Managing online estate sales from start to finish (training will be provided.) Sales are conducted out of the home or business in your area.
- Comfortable dealing directly with high-end clients and delegating responsibility.
- You will be taking photos of the items and making decisions about how to organize the items for sale online which might mean grouping like items together. We will train you on how to take effective photos and generate the most value for the client.
- Willing to clean, possibly get dirty and move furniture and items. You will have help to assist with the heavy lifting but will need to efficiently delegate.
- Marketing sales and services both online and offline. Experience with social media and digital marketing is a huge plus.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be good at problem solving.
- Knowledge of antiques, jewelry, artwork, etc. is a plus but not necessary. We sell everything from contemporary to antiques and each sale is unique. Describing photographed items may be handled by others. We will be providing training and you will be part of a team that will assist you.
- You will be in charge of hosting the preview event (a 2-4 hour event usually hosted on a Saturday) where customers are allowed to review the items on location.
- You will be in charge of hosting the pick-up dates where customers will be picking up their winnings on location. This is usually hosted on a Sat and Sun from 12pm-4pm so working on weekends will be required.
Each sale is fun but you will meet challenges that must be overcome in order to get to the end goal. Bonuses will be paid based on performance of each sale. If you feel up for the challenge please send us a copy of your resume with a cover letter that tells us a little about yourself to email@example.com.